CONFIRMATION YEAR ONE
Candidates are eligible to begin YEAR ONE in the Freshman year of High School. All required paperwork to receive the sacrament (birth certificate and baptismal certificate) will be submitted during YEAR ONE. We will begin calling for these documents February 15, 2018. Please be sure you are subscribed to YEAR 1 FLOCKNOTES to receive the most up-to-date information.
Teens who are preparing for Confirmation will attend Life Nights on Sunday evenings in year one of preparation, or be enrolled in a Catholic High School. We highly encourage YEAR ONE candidates to attend the LifeTeen Fall Retreat.
YEAR ONE candidates will participate in a group service project. Typically we will hold a Food Drive in the Fall and Teens are encouraged to participate. You may also find your own service project, but please contact us regarding this. Please be sure you are receiving Year 1 Flocknote messages. This is how we will send out Service Opportunities that arise throughout the year should you not be able to attend the Fall Food Drive.
Select a sponsor
YEAR ONE candidates will select an eligible Confirmation Sponsor who will complete and submit the Sponsor Form. For information about Sponsors, and for the Sponsor Form, click below. SPONSOR FORMS TO BE SUBMITTED BEFORE REGISTRATION LINK FOR CONFIRMATION NIGHTS WILL BE SENT.
submit Confirmation paperwork
Candidates must submit a PDF of their Baptismal Certificate and their birth certificate. To submit forms, follow the following steps:
- Save the PDF of each document with the following title: "LASTNAME - BIRTH" OR "LASTNAME - BAPTISMAL".
- Click the button below to upload the forms.
- Click "Choose files" and select the birth certificate that has been labeled "LASTNAME - BIRTH"
- Click "+Add another file" and select the Baptismal certificate that has been labeled "LASTNAME - BAPTISMAL"
- Enter YOUR TEEN's First and Last Name and your parent email address. Click Upload and you're done!