- Family must be registered parishioners of St Anthony of Padua Catholic Church
- Teen must be a freshman, sophomore, or junior in high school to enter YEAR ONE. Teen must have completed YEAR ONE to enter YEAR TWO
- Teen must be baptized in the Catholic faith and must submit a copy of their baptism and birth certificates.
- If baptized in another faith, a copy of the Catholic Profession of Faith Certificate must be submitted.
- Teen must have received First Reconciliation/Confession and First Holy Communion.
- Teen must demonstrate participation in the sacramental life of the Church by attending weekly Mass and should exhibit an active faith life and understanding of the Church
- YEAR TWO candidates must have participated in YEAR ONE of Confirmation Preparation or equivalent religious education program at another parish, or was enrolled in a Catholic High School.