- Family is registered as parishioners of St Anthony of Padua Catholic Church.
- Teen is a freshman, sophomore, or junior in high school to enter YEAR ONE. Teen has completed YEAR ONE to enter YEAR TWO.
- Teen is be baptized in the Catholic faith and has submited a copy of their baptism and birth certificates.
- If baptized in another faith, a copy of the Catholic Profession of Faith Certificate must be submitted.
- Teen has received First Reconciliation/Confession and First Holy Communion.
- Teen participates in the sacramental life of the Church by attending weekly Mass and exhibits an active faith life and understanding of the Church.
- YEAR TWO candidates must have participated in YEAR ONE of Confirmation Preparation by attending Life Nights or an equivalent religious education program at another parish, or was enrolled in a Catholic High School.